While we are no longer making active post of Cricut projects on this blog as of 8/1/2013, we invite you to use it for continued die cut inspiration as we will leave the blog up for viewing. Happy Cricuting !

Friday, July 5, 2013

A Little late for my Post Day

Hello to all,  I hope you had a great Independence Day. 
I am working a second job this summer and have been overwhelmed. 

On to my post.  Do you ever have those photos you just can't seem to scrap?  I found these older photos of my girls a coupe of weeks ago and knew just what to do.  I used Shall we Dance to create these pages.  I cut the pieces from white cardstock and used my chalks to color them.  I also gave one of the "girls"  a hair cut to create a different look.  Even the "Free Spirit" title came from the Shall We Dance cart.  Sometimes we just have to explore a cart to find creative ways to use it.
 

 

7 comments:

  1. Free Spirit is a great title for this! Love your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was worth the wait. Like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. The title is perfect love the photos and the cuts. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics! I like how you made the outfits match. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, a perfect way to use those cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing new ways to use die cuts. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a kind word for our Cricut FANatic Designers to let them know you stopped by and appreciate their work.