While we are no longer making active post of Cricut projects on this blog as of 8/1/2013, we invite you to use it for continued die cut inspiration as we will leave the blog up for viewing. Happy Cricuting !

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Girly guns

Hi all, Michele here from www.michelegreen.com! Today I have a layout to share with you that is simple but effective. In this layout, my daughter is shooting her shotgun for the first time in preparation for her first turkey hunt.



I wanted it to be girly but still "manly" with the hunting aspect so I choose a pink gingham and kraft scheme. Some faux stitching around the edges of the kraft and letters ties it all together.

The title "Shoot!" is cut from Birthday Bash at 2".  The rifle is from the Cricut Lite cart Yee-haw at 3". (This is one of those cuts that you think would be a lot bigger in size but because Cricut measures in height and not width, it is deceiving.)

I hope you all have enjoyed this simple layout and please continue to visit this month, as it will be out last active month here on the blog.

Designed by: Michele Green
Cricut Cartridges Used: Birthday Bash, Yee-haw
Cricut Machines Used: Cricut Expression
Project type: Layout
Other Materials: Paper - Cardstock, Sharpie pen

8 comments:

  1. So cute. I bet your daughter is excited to go turkey hunting. My dad can't wait to take my daughter - he wants to get her a pink shot gun. Enjoy. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Feminine and masculine all wrapped up in one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love the faux stitching. Yes, about the way the Cricut measures cuts... I found out the hard way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout... and hope to see pics of result of the turkey hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Love the craft and pink combo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout! The colors and design are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink/brown plaid in this layout Michele! Great photos too! My husband is teaching our granddaughter to shoot with her first BB gun. Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a kind word for our Cricut FANatic Designers to let them know you stopped by and appreciate their work.